We are extremely appreciative of your interest in becoming a sponsor for Festa Italiana Hawaii. Our sponsors play a fundamental roll in ensuring the continued success of the Festa and we are extremely grateful for all those who are committed to providing this exceptional experience to the Honolulu community.
Why should your business become a sponsor?
- Festa Italiana will be an opportunity for you to showcase your products and increase your market share while providing value to the new urban Honolulu community.
- Your business will be recognized as one of the staunch supporters of Hawaii's only Italian cultural club and the Italian community that resides within our island community.
2017 Event Highlights
- Over 6,500 people attended the inaugural 2017 Festa Italiana
- Over 25 talented chefs and food vendors from Italy, Oahu and Maui delighted patrons with delicious authentic and Italian-inspired cuisine.
- Festa featured performances by six different musical groups, including Mango Season, Mike Lewis, Hawaii Youth Symphony, and Hawaii Opera Theatre.
- Additional entertainment included stilt walkers and live artist painting in the street as well as an artist corner showcasing art work available for purchase
- The VIP experience "Passaporto Italiano" sold out with 300 attendees.
- 10-top tier Italian chefs and restaurants participated in the VIP experience.
- The Hawaii State Senate issued a proclomation acknowledging Hawaii's first-ever Italian festival.
Please submit the form and a member from our sponsorship team will contact you directly.